From: rietveld_l-requ...@ill.fr [mailto:rietveld_l-requ...@ill.fr] On Behalf Of
ian.mad...@csiro.au
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2015 6:29 PM
To: yaroslav.filinc...@uclouvain.be; uachs...@savba.sk
Cc: rietveld_l@ill.fr
Subject: RE: structure solution terminology

Hhmmm. A method which uses a model to calculate a diffraction pattern which is compared
with observed data and the difference minimised by refining some parameters. Then
restarting the process by randomly shuffling some parameters. I propose RRWAS - Rietveld
Refinement With Atom Shuffling. Or maybe this is what you would define as a "bad
joke".

Cheers

o----------------------------oo0oo----------------------------o

      Ian Madsen