-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Geert Bevin
Sent: 23 November 2005 18:20
To: RIFE users list : questions, bug reports and suggestions.
Subject: Re:
[Rife-users]loaderconstraintsviolatedwhenlinkingcom/uwyn/rife/
site/ValidationErrorclass

Hi Lars,

I don't think you can declare 2 init params in the same tag,
try this: <web-app>
        <filter>
                <filter-name>RIFE</filter-name>

<filter-class>com.uwyn.rife.servlet.RifeFilter</filter-class>
                <init-param>
                        <param-name>rep.path</param-name>
                        <param-value>rep/participants.xml</param-value>
                </init-param>

                <init-param>

<param-name>engineclassloader.enabled</param-name>
                        <param-value>true</param-value>
                </init-param>
        </filter>

        <filter-mapping>
            <filter-name>RIFE</filter-name>
            <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
        </filter-mapping>
</web-app>

I'm sorry, you are right. The problem appears only when I
use glue. If
I use jetty all is working fine.

I set the init parameter engineclassloader.enabled to false in the
RIFE
filter like the following:

<web-app>
        <filter>
                <filter-name>RIFE</filter-name>

<filter-class>com.uwyn.rife.servlet.RifeFilter</filter-class>
                <init-param>
                        <param-name>rep.path</param-name>
                        <param-value>rep/participants.xml</param-value>

<param-name>engineclassloader.enabled</param-name>
                        <param-value>false</param-value>
                </init-param>
        </filter>

        <filter-mapping>
            <filter-name>RIFE</filter-name>
            <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
        </filter-mapping>
</web-app>

This changes nothing the error is still there.
Thanks for searching the problem, I will find out what other
troubles I
will get with glue.

Cheers,
Lars