Hello all:

I have commited to giving a 10-15 minute 'quickie' about RIFE at the
next Java Web User Group (javawug) meeting at the Oracle City office
in London, on Feb 3, 2006. There will be other 10-15 min 'quickie'
sessions on various other java webdev technologies out there; it's
from 6:30pm to about 9.

I think this is the address:

Oracle City Office
One South Place
London
EC2M 2RB

If anyone on the list is in London, and will want to attend, I suggest
sending an email to "Peter A. Pilgrim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, as I
believe there's a security list.

I am going to draw on Geert's presentation at Euroscon 2005 and
compile about 6-8 slides that should capture, in a nutshell, what
makes RIFE compelling to develop Java web applications with; I want to
round up my presentation by the close of day and send it up--if any
one has any suggestions, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks a lot.

Emmanuel