Hi Emmanuel,

Indeed, it looks like you had some bad luck.

Besides that it's very nice. It's particularly nice too see you in real life :-)

I would still like to announce this version, if that's ok by you, since I like how you and Stephane discuss certain things and exchange ideas. I also like your live demos. Gives a nice warm and fuzzy feel. We can still announce the next recording on the news too.

I have a little tip regarding the question that someone asked about the site-structure being the same as navigation in other frameworks. As you said, it is, to a certain degree. However, what's very different is that the data flow and state handling is taken care of too. So in that regard it's more resembling to a state machine or a stateful workflow management system. This makes the elements so powerful since they can work in any context and RIFE is able to provide it with the required state and data.

Looking forward to the next presentation.

Best regards,

Geert