Geert Bevin wrote:
Looks like you're almost done :-)

Well, I need to write the article ... that's gonna take some effort.

How many words for the article? While I'm on the topic, what is the typical length (in words) of a technical book, say, Tapestry in action, for example? (if anyone has that info readily available.)

Is there any reason why you defined the site both programmatically and declaratively?

To shut up those that say that RIFE is 'XML heavy' ;-)

I'm still wondering if it's not confusing.

Err, actually it is not if you explain the reason why you did it in two ways. Maybe, add the programmatical declarations as a sidenote.

I looked at the new Velocity-like template syntax and am starting to like it.

Eddy
--
http://coding.mu
http://priscimon.com/blog