Hi Joe,

thanks a lot for this, I integrated the patch and upgraded DWR to the latest HEAD. I had to comment out the compilation of the demo classes from the Ant build file, since they caused the build to fail with errors.

I also had to add the Marshaller to the DWR container, you probably simply overlooked that.

Indeed, the URL processing is a bit heavy code-wise and I think that it would be nice for this to be sharable. After all, many people will want to adopt the default behavior of this.

Best regards,

Geert