yinglcs2,

1//

It would be nice to know who you are and what your experience with
java is; it would also be good to know what you've tried with rife so
far, and what that experience has been as well; it helps in guiding
you.

2//

As far as what you want to create with rife, it sounds pretty simple
to me; if you can model your 3x3 grid in html, it should be fairly
easy to translate that to a rife template.  rife also provides an
excellent PagedNavigation class which makes it rather simple to create
paged navigation based on your query offsets and limits.

HTH
eokyere

Hi,

I am new to RIFE. I would like to know how/what
component if i want to develop a photo album like
application.

Basically, I am doing something like this:
* have a grid of images (a table of 3 X 3).
* have a 'next', 'previous' page button to move from
page to page.

Is there a similar example for that?
thanks.

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe - "Character develops itself in the stream of life."