Hi Eddy,

thanks a lot for implementing this!

The implementation itself looks solid and you located the correct areas in the repository where to make the changes.

I looked at it and have some remarks:
* you forgot to include some files in the patch (mostly exceptions, check with svn status, you probably didn't add them to the repository) * you did test the SubmissionBuilder, but you didn't implement any functional tests in TestEngineSubmissions

After these changes I will commit the patch to the repository.

Best regards,

Geert