Hi Jean-Marie,

you can achieve this by structuring your template a bit, for example:

    <r:v name="val1"/>
    <r:b name="block1">stuff</r:b>
<!-- don't display this --
    <r:b name="block2">more stuff</r:b>
-->

If you want the comment tag to be stripped when it's printed through RIFE, you can do this:

    <r:v name="val1"/>
    <r:b name="block1">stuff</r:b>
<r:b name="stripthis"><!-- don't display this --
    <r:b name="block2">more stuff</r:b>
--></r:b>

Where "stripthis" is any block ID that you don't actually use, but that will simply be removed when RIFE prints out the template.

Hope this helps.

Geert