Hi!
I have downloaded the rife-laszlo example project... but I just can't get "how it works"... In Laszlo, you have to have a dataset as the source for the data you are going to show on your screens... and generally when such a dataset needs to fetch data, has to use one of the methods describe in http://www.openlaszlo.org/lps/docs/guide/laszlorpc.html but... the rife-laszl doesn't seem to be using any of them... and I can't find any documentation on how is it working... (I would like to use RIFE for future development, but for me it is very important to understand how this communication is being performed, so that I can compare it with the official Laszlo techniques...
Thanks a lot
bye
Francisco