Hi Jeremy,

thanks for writing this up but sadly the information sounds a bit misguided to me. I don't have time currently to rewrite it, so I'm going to remove it until Saturday. I'll have time then to edit this page with targeted information that correctly guides people to what's important. The fact that you looked at setProhibitRawAccess and that you don't even talk about regular getParameter calls is clearly an indicator of a lack of information. Also, mentioning inputs without exits, datalinks, flowlinks or autolinks is only a small part of the picture.

Take care,

Geert