On 24 Apr 2007, at 16:00, David HM Spector wrote:

ah.. OK. Of course, I am being lazy and letting the CRUD system manage table creation. :) It would be nice to have as part of the constraints though...

Can you file a Jira?

Am I correct in presuming that if the tables are already in place, setting the column to include the timzezone attribute by hand shouldn't break anything..?

Correct.

David