Hello,

Does anyone know how to check if the current element is being processed as part of a continuation?

I have a "login" element that either calls "answer()" or display a content block, depending on whether it was called with "call()" or accessed directly. In order to do that, it needs to know whether it is being called as part of a continuation or not.

I suspect the solution lies in checking some properties of the active context (ContinuationContext.getActiveContext()), but I cannot seem to put my finger on it.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Eddy