Are we writing too many bug reports? How do we know if they are being actioned? Thank you

https://tuleap.ring.cx/plugins/tracker/?aid=1700

The three computers all have the same setup being:
Linux Mint 18.2 Cinnamon 64-bit
Ring 1.0 built on 2017-08-03 21:36:55 UTC

     1. Setup:
        (a) Computer with username: same
        (b) Computer with username: same
        (c) Computer with username: different

     2. Please advise how to do a conference call in this configuration.

     3. Please advise if you require any additional information.

4. Please advise when this feature has been implemented for testing purposes.

Thank you