On 10/2/18 1:57 am, AmarOk wrote:
Yeah they should, and I got the correct behavior on my computer.

1. Does one computer have "Auto-answer" activated?
No

2. Another solution is to get the log from the daemon during the incoming call to see if they receive some infos (like answering the ICE request).
Could you please provide a webpage that has some simple instructions on how view the log?

3. Did you revoke one device from the account?
No

Have a nice day!
Thank you. You too.

Sébastien