De: cl37m...@studserv.uni-leipzig.de
À: ring@gnu.org
Envoyé: Dimanche 15 Avril 2018 06:16:13
Objet: [Ring] Ring Update under serveral OS's

Hej there!

On Linux/GNOME it easy to update Ring automatically using my repositories.

But my friends on Windows (7,10) & Mac/iOS don't now how to do that. They are
concerned that they have to to reinstall everything and then will lose their
contacts/settings as well. As i am not using these platforms: What advice
should
i give? Is there something in Ring manuals?

Thanks for your time & help!