Thank you very much Sebastien,

All that information is going to be very helpful ! I will start working on
it asap.

But before I get into those servers configurations, I'm asking myself if
ring clients can use a ldap server like OpenLdap as name server out of the
box.

Usually in institutions you try to reuse your ldap server for
authentication and/or providing accounts to applications like ring or
tuleap (that we are also using ;) ).

Regards,

--
Kitio Fofack, PMP