From: "Peter Hahn" <peter.h...@gmx.net>
To: ring@lists.savoirfairelinux.net
Sent: Thursday, November 26, 2015 9:07:41 AM
Subject: [Ring] Where to enter digits during a call e.g. PIN

Hi,

maybe this is a stupid question, but the recent UI doesn't seam to offer
a way to enter any numbers during a call. This is important for
communicating with services that ask you to enter any codes like e.g. a
PIN for a virtual conference room. I just can't find a possibility to do
this in ring. How is this supposed to achieve?

thanks,

Peter