Hi,

Do you have any idea of the incriminating commit in opendht, and/or
conditions in which this bug triggers?  Is it purely caused by opendht, or
does it depend on the version of ring?

On Archlinux, the current version of the opendht package I maintain is
0a4195ae08f7fb1a7a215eb0e7542f9ad33ca80d, and a user reported a similar
issue.  But it does not trigger on my system.

Thanks,
Baptiste