Hi community,

We're facing to a major bug inside latest version of OpenDHT (our DHT library)
causing excessive network bandwidth load.

If your bandwidth has a limitation or/and a cost for you, specially on Android
(like with a 3G/4G connection)
we strongly recommand to not use Ring on such configuration until we found a
fix.

We'll send a new communication on this ML when this fix is found.

Notice that Android version in Alpha stage : the name "Beta" on google
playstore is only a limitation of the service.

Thanks for your support.

--
Guillaume Roguez | Senior Free Software Consultant
Ring Project Director

Savoir-faire Linux
7275 Saint Urbain
Bureau 200