From: "Io EE" <io...@gmx.fr>
To: ring@lists.savoirfairelinux.net
Sent: Monday, February 29, 2016 11:58:26 AM
Subject: [Ring] About a first use

Hello,
I hope I am asking this on the right place ?...
We tried ring with a friend on windows for the first time today, and had two
questions:
a) do we have to be in a call to use the chat with the other user ? When not in
a call, we wouldn't find it.
b) altough it is very user-friendly for the cam, we did not find how to change
the micro source. Does it exist yet...?
c) also, is somewhere a history of the chat ? Wouldn't find it neither.
d) in this page:
there is this link: http://www.ring.cx which is 404'd (on my place at last).
I'd be happy to help if it is possible,
sincerely yours,