Hi again, everyone

We had a issue talking today with another ring user:
he would call me, but when I answered, I wouldn't hear nothing. So, I clicked on the chat button, and Ring crashed.
It happened two times, and a third time with another user. Then I could open ring again and properly use the chat if no incoming call from the same user, but as long as there was a call, if I clicked on the chat button, it would crash.

Another issue I had (less dramatic): when I start ring, everything is fine. I see my contact list, with the names in bold. But if I go to the "history" part, then go back to the "users" part, I can't access to our chats history anymore, except if I try to call someone, then the interface goes back to normal.

Also, wondering: what the "Utilisateur", in my contacts, is for ?

Have a nice day,
Ladee