m=audio 21018 RTP/AVP 104 0 8 9 101
a=rtpmap:9 G722/8000
a=rtpmap:8 PCMA/8000
a=rtpmap:0 PCMU/8000
a=rtpmap:104 opus/48000/2
a=rtpmap:101 telephone-event/8000

Well that info helped along with the rest of the output.

So I got it working in this condition,
Turned opus off in Asterisk, and uncheck opus codec in Ring
m=audio 21448 RTP/AVP 0 8 9 101
a=rtpmap:9 G722/8000
a=rtpmap:8 PCMA/8000
a=rtpmap:0 PCMU/8000
a=rtpmap:101 telephone-event/8000

Doesn't work in this condition
Turned opus off in Asterisk, check opus codec in Ring
m=audio 17762 RTP/AVP 104 0 8 9 101
a=rtpmap:9 G722/8000
a=rtpmap:8 PCMA/8000
a=rtpmap:0 PCMU/8000
a=rtpmap:104 opus/48000/2
a=rtpmap:101 telephone-event/8000

I never changed the codec order as listed in attachment. Just uncheck/check

could this be related to https://tuleap.ring.cx/plugins/tracker/?aid=113

Thanks,

Josh