So, after some more discussion, we're reverting this change for now (read:
until someone has a better argument for renaming).

I apologize for any inconvenience for anyone building from source or any
package maintainers who may have already begun adapting to the change.

-stepan

----- On Jun 8, 2016, at 2:25 PM, Stepan Salenikovich