----- Le 14 Juin 16, à 6:21, Manar Boukhari <boukhari.ma...@gmail.com> a écrit
:

> Hi all,
> I'm trying to register with a SIP account, but it doesn't work.

> Is that how to do it ?

> Setting menu-> Account --> selecting SIP-> add new account

> In new account window, Parametrs : there is only "Proxy" parameter, where do i
> have to put "username" and "password"

> Also, how can i save the changes ?

> Any help would be appreciated !

> Best regards,

> Manar,

Hi Manar,

Into the General tab of this SIP account you get following parameters to fill:

- Hostname: IP or hostname of the SIP server, you can add the port by append it
afer a colon, ex: 1.2.3.4:5060
- Username: username to login to the SIP server
- Password: password to login to the SIP server

It should be enough to login to you SIP server.

Regards

--
Guillaume Roguez | Senior Free Software Consultant
Ring Development Project Director