Inline.

On 07/05/2016 02:32 AM, Matt Nawrocki wrote:

> Hello,
>

> Any chance anyone happens to know when the Fedora 24 repo will go
> live? I tried the F23 one and I got an error in an attempt to add via DNF.
>

> Sent from Outlook <http://aka.ms/weboutlook>

Matt Nawrocki,

As another Fedora 24 user I would love to know but besides a pesky
clutter backend issue on launch (at least with gnome-ring client, can't
speak to kde one) the compile is rather straight forward..

To the dev team:

I am more than willing to help setup / co-maintain a  Fedora repo(s) for
23  / 24...

I also happen to be on the security and qa teams over on Fedora.

----
Corey W. Sheldon
PGP:
0x5A88E539 / C006 564F FA67 CDEA E29B F202 8B4E 8943 5A88 E539
0xD2264944 / 6292 9ABD 6374 6AA7 6D4B 730F 5927 6298 D226 4944
Find me elsewhere: https://gist.github.com/linux-modder/ac5dc6fa211315c633c9

Confidentiality Note:  This message is intended for use only by the individual
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is
not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering
the message to the
distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this communication
in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its
entirety, whether electronic or hard copy.