Hello,

I hope you don't mind me asking a lot of questions:

1- I don't get which part is decentralized; is there a discovery server of
some sort or is it this where OpenDHT is used? (Just need a conformation :)

2- The communication and key exchange, where do they take place? Directly
between participating clients? What crypto ciphers are used here (not
protocols, i.e. SRTP)? Can participating parties verify the security of the
communication channel after they've established it?

3- I also see that there's a Ring ID, where does that come from? Is there
anyway a Ring ID can be censored or taken down by any higher authority
(like Ring developers)?

META: Is there a GitHub/GitLab/BitBucket or similar page for this project?