> I thus submitted some translation patches via a tuleap ticket [1], but
> it's been a week and there has been absolutely no feedback.
>
> What is the proper way to submit patches?  Send them to this mailing list?
> Isn't that a bit noisy?

We try to update the translations from whats submitted via the web interface
every 1 or 2 weeks. But we don't really have a "procedure" for doing it
otherwise, so I guess thats why no one has followed up on your ticket. Sorry
about that, I'll do that now.

The translations are versioned in the repos just like the code, so you can
submit them just like any other patch. The preferred way is via gerrit, but
tuleap and the mailing list work as well (the ML isn't very busy, so I think
its OK if people use it to submit patches).

-stepan