Hi all,
We're currently merging lots of new features into the master branch of all the
Some of these changes break compatibility of the Ring accounts, ie: Ring built
from master
won't be able to communicate with the older builds and vice versa. So we have
created a
branch in all the projects called "releases/beta1-production" which doesn't
have these
breaking changes (only bug fixes).

If you're building or packaging from source, we suggest you use this branch for
now if you
want to be able to continue communicating with other Ring users. The packages
available on
ring.cx will be built from this branch while we're testing and fixing the new
features on

Ring mailing list