On 2015/06/23 8:38 , Daniel Karrenberg wrote:
> I can tell you that the USB Flash only stores results, the OS is on the
> internal flash
>
>  and that the most common problem is insufficient or unstable USB power
> to the unit.
>
> I hope this helps until the pros arrive at the office.

Hi,

It is a bit more complex than that. The internal flash is not big enough
to contain all programs needed by the probe. So what we did was to move
the main Atlas code to the USB stick and put the code for booting
(including the kernel) and flashing the USB stick on the internal flash.

If the probe is running from internal flash than the LED next to the
power LED is blinking. If the probe is running from the USB stick then
LEDs 3 and 4 (counting the power LED as 1) are blinking or solid.

Philip