Awesome, thanks very much! Now i really got enough for a long time. :)

BR

Max M.

On 13.01.2017 12:49, Jared Mauch wrote:
I sent you some. Let me know if you need more.

Jared Mauch

On Jan 13, 2017, at 6:20 AM, Max Mühlbronner <m...@42com.com> wrote:

Hi,

very kind of you, yes i am always in need of RIPE credits. Currently claiming
the 1 million free credits every month, but also using it up quickly.. :)

BR

Max M.