On 2017/06/13 14:07 , Stanish Stanishev wrote:
> Ah, Thank you so much for the support.
> May I ask you to share what did you do in order to make the probe connect
> again to the Atlas ?

Normally the probe receives the name of a controller to connect to. If
the probe doesn't have access to DNS resolvers then it cannot connect.

We have a trick to provide the probe with either an IPv4 or an IPv6
literal. In theory the system will detect that the probe has troubles
resolving DNS and will switch to that automatically.

We have to figure out why that didn't happen for your probe. But it can
also be activated manually.

Philip