Dear Atlas users,

We're planning to roll-out a minor change in the API Participation Requests
endpoint. We'll be changing the response that gets sent out when a
Participation Request is submitted. Although minor, the change may break your
code if you are making use of the response.

Current response example:
[35878]

Future response example after roll-out:

{
           'request_ids': [35878]
}

We plan to put this change into production two weeks from now.

For those who don't know what Participation Requests are, they allow you to add
or remove probes from a pre-existing measurement. You can find more information
in https://atlas.ripe.net/docs/api/v2/manual/participation_requests.html

Regards

—

Agustín Formoso