On 2021/02/03 11:53 , MAYER Hans wrote:
many thanks for your response.
This I didn’t see, even if it is listed several times.
So will I try a third USB stick. Is there a recommended size ? Is 64 GB too big
?
And what if this will not help too ?
Due to covid-19 I am working from home most of the time. So it will take some
days until I can do the change.

Hi,

I never tried a bigger USB stick. But I can't think of any reason why it wouldn't work. If the probe gives 'NO-USB' even with a known good USB stick then it best to assume that the probe is broken. Unfortuantely we are out of hardware probes due to Corona. So in that case, it is best to replace the probe with a software probe.

Philip