Thank you everyone! Definitely seems like at this point I have a lifetime
supply of credits for my use case (debugging mysterious connectivity issues
to my newly-setup server rack).

On Mon, Aug 17, 2026 at 5:33 AM Carsten Schiefner <[email protected]>
wrote:

> On 17.08.2026 14:27, Mikael Abrahamsson via ripe-atlas wrote:
> > [...]
> >
> > I get 65k+ credits per day for my probe and I almost never spend any
> > apart from donating them based on requests here. I do hope researchers
> > ask here and do whatever is needed to perform their research, they
> > shouldn't feel limited.
>
> +1,000!
> -----
> To unsubscribe from this mailing list or change your subscription options,
> please visit: https://mailman.ripe.net/mailman3/lists/ripe-atlas.ripe.net/
> As we have migrated to Mailman 3, you will need to create an account with
> the email matching your subscription before you can change your settings.
> More details at: https://www.ripe.net/membership/mail/mailman-3-migration/
>
-----
To unsubscribe from this mailing list or change your subscription options, 
please visit: https://mailman.ripe.net/mailman3/lists/ripe-atlas.ripe.net/
As we have migrated to Mailman 3, you will need to create an account with the 
email matching your subscription before you can change your settings. 
More details at: https://www.ripe.net/membership/mail/mailman-3-migration/

Reply via email to