Hi,

5M sent.

Because you are testing from random strangers' homes, I encourage you to
review Stephane's message and consider implications.

Please ask for more credits if you need.

-- 
Sanjeev Gupta
+65 98551208     http://www.linkedin.com/in/ghane


On Wed, 2 Sept 2026 at 19:49, Дмитрий Воропаев <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I’d like to study how Internet censorship in several countries affects the
> reachability of my small infrastructure.
>
> I deployed my first RIPE Atlas software probe a few hours ago and plan to
> deploy more probes in the future. However, I haven’t received any credits
> yet and would like to run some initial ping and traceroute measurements.
>
> If anyone has some spare credits to share, I would really appreciate it.
>
> My RIPE Atlas account email is: [email protected]
>
> Thank you!
>
> Best regards,
> -----
> To unsubscribe from this mailing list or change your subscription options,
> please visit: https://mailman.ripe.net/mailman3/lists/ripe-atlas.ripe.net/
> As we have migrated to Mailman 3, you will need to create an account with
> the email matching your subscription before you can change your settings.
> More details at: https://www.ripe.net/membership/mail/mailman-3-migration/
-----
To unsubscribe from this mailing list or change your subscription options, 
please visit: https://mailman.ripe.net/mailman3/lists/ripe-atlas.ripe.net/
As we have migrated to Mailman 3, you will need to create an account with the 
email matching your subscription before you can change your settings. 
More details at: https://www.ripe.net/membership/mail/mailman-3-migration/

Reply via email to