Dear RIPE Atlas community,my name is Alexander Männel and I'm a PhD student at the Chair of Distributed and Networked Systems at TU Dresden.
I currently use RIPE Atlas measurements to track how dataplane paths change once the ROV status of an announcement changes. Given the coverage that I aim to achieve and the number of events like this that happen, these measurements require a large amount of credits. To be able to continue these measurements for at least four weeks I'm therefore seeking 200 million credits. I'm grateful for any donation that helps to achieve this number!
My RIPE Atlas e-mail: [email protected]Some preliminary findings were already presented at IETF126: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/126/materials/slides-126-sidrops-measuring-propagation-time-of-rpki-validity-changes-on-the-dataplane-00
Thank you for considering my request! Sincerely, Alexander Männel -- Alexander Männel TU Dresden, Chair of Distributed and Networked Systems https://tu-dresden.de/cs/netd
smime.p7s
Description: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature
----- To unsubscribe from this mailing list or change your subscription options, please visit: https://mailman.ripe.net/mailman3/lists/ripe-atlas.ripe.net/ As we have migrated to Mailman 3, you will need to create an account with the email matching your subscription before you can change your settings. More details at: https://www.ripe.net/membership/mail/mailman-3-migration/
