Dear colleagues,

There have been efforts to increase diversity and inclusion at RIPE Meetings since RIPE 73 in Madrid.

A new task force was formed at RIPE 74 and we would like to invite anyone interested in diversity to participate. It's important that we have a variety of voices contributing to the discussion.

Even (especially!) if you're new to the community - we want to hear from you! This is a great way to have an impact on the development of RIPE Meetings to come.

Join the conversation on the RIPE Diversity mailing list:

Catch up on the archives on the RIPE Forum:
https://www.ripe.net/participate/mail/forum/diversity

Get up-to-date on progress so far on RIPE Labs:
https://labs.ripe.net/Members/agowland/diversity-discussions-at-ripe-74

If you want to join our first call for the RIPE Diversity Task Force, mark your calendar for Tuesday, 27 June at 10:30 CEST. A link to the conference call will be posted to the mailing list soon.

If you miss this online meeting, there will be more opportunities later - we are planning to work on this long term.

Regards,
Vesna Manojlovic
Community Builder
RIPE NCC