Shane

I think the draft charter pretty well covers everything. I'd like to
express my thanks to the TF for their work so far.

On a side note, although the gender balance in the TF as a whole is
good, it is interesting to note considerable imbalance in the two
sub-communities. Does the TF have any idea why this might be?

All the best

Nigel