Hey there RIPE community parents,

As part of the RIPE Diversity Task Force, I'm pleased to announce that
we are piloting on-site childcare at RIPE 76 in Marseille (14-18 May
2018).

This is part of a wider effort to remove some of the barriers that
prevent community members from participating in RIPE Meetings.

You can read more about this on RIPE Labs:
https://labs.ripe.net/Members/agowland/hey-parents-in-tech-weve-got-on-site-childcare-at-ripe-76

And read more about the RIPE Diversity Task Force here:
https://www.ripe.net/participate/ripe/tf/ripe-diversity-task-force

If childcare was keeping you from attending a RIPE Meeting in the past, please
take
advantage of this programme. We'd love to see you in Marseille.

Warm regards,

Amanda
On behalf of the RIPE Diversity Task Force