By the deadline these 36 people have volunteered for the RIPE Nominations Committee:

20 Alexander Isavnin         Internet Protection Society
13 Andreas Wkittkemper       Verizon Deutschland GmbH
24 Antonio Prado             SBTAP
10 Arnold Nipper             DE-CIX Management GmbH
21 Benno Overeinder          NLnet Labs
23 Brian Nisbet              HEAnet
31 Cosmin Octavian Lupu      Visma
19 Dmitry Burkov             RU-CENTER
25 Dmitry Kohmanyuk          Hostmaster.UA
27 Frederic Jaeckel          GitHub, Inc.
07 Geoff Huston              APNIC
08 Gert Döring               SpaceNet AG
09 Hervé Clément             Orange SA
14 Jim Reid                  RTFM llp
15 Joe Abley                 Public Interest Registry
36 João luis silva damas     APNIC
28 Keith Mitchell            DNS-OARC
16 Marcus Stoegbauer         Megaport / ECIX
29 Markus de Brün            BSI
04 Martin Winter             Network Device Education Foundation (Net
26 Massimo Candela           NTT
17 Mircea Ulinic             DigitalOcean
32 Nathalie Trenaman         RIPE NCC
33 Nurani Nimpuno            Asteroid International
11 Ondřej Caletka            CESNET
18 Pascal Gloor              Quickline AG
12 Paul Hoogsteder           Meanie
06 Randy Bush                Arrcus Inc & IIJ & RGnet
03 Robert Evans              Jisc
02 Sander Steffann           Global NOG Alliance
35 Shane Kerr                NS1
34 Simone Ferlin             Ericsson
05 Stefan Wahl               Megaport / ECIX
30 Tina Morris               Amazon
01 Wolfgang Tremmel          DE-CIX Management GmbH
22 Wolfgang Zenker           punkt.de GmbH

This is about 10% of our estimate for the number of eligible persons. In the name of the RIPE community I thank all these people for volunteering. For 35 of them we have verified that they have attended at least three out of the five most recent RIPE meetings.

The ten voting members of the NomCom will be selected by the method specified in RFC3797 based on the numbers in the list above and on the following lotto results of Wednesday, December 11th:

Deutscher Lottoblock [https://www.lotto.de/lotto-6aus49/lottozahlen]
Swisslotto [https://www.swisslos.ch/de/swisslotto/information/gewinnzahlen/gewinnzahlen-quoten.html]
Österreichische Lotterien [https://www.win2day.at/lotterie/lotto]

In the event this method will select a person whose eligibility is not yet confirmed or a person who does not re-confirm their willingness to serve, the next person in the sequence will be selected and so forth.

Daniel Karrenberg
Chair of the RIPE Nominations Committee

PS: In an earlier statement I said that I would use the Luxembourg Lotto. During a trial run today however it became obvious that they are very pragmatic and use the numbers of the German lotto. ;-) In order to have ample entropy I chose to use the Austrian lotto instead.