Learnincurve wrote:
> As getiplayer no longer supports BBC radio streams and as BBC flac is
> live only, I'm trying to implement this now.

It supports BBC On Demand streams, at least it does via the command line
(which is what I would use).

VLC nightly 3.0.0 supports the BBC FLAC live streams, which can be
recorded either via the standard VLC interface or via the command line.

I feel nervous about discussing this because my understanding is that
the BBC intensely dislikes people capturing the raw streams and the last
thing we want to do is cause the BBC to make changes which harm our use
of the iPlayer plugin.

Touch, Meridian G92, Meridian G55, PMC OB1i speakers, HP Proliant
Microserver/Ubuntu, PC/Windows 7, iPad 4, iPeng, Squeezepad.