Hi all, one of my players is SqueezePlayer on my Android phone. Often I
use the mobile data network to stream (no wifi in that situation) to
that player. All my music is FLAC. I would like to data-limit the stream
to the Android phone. I'm not sure how to do so. The player tab has a
greyed out Bitrate Limiting option (no lame installed). My server is a
Ubuntu 16.04 server with the latest nightly. Isn't SOX suitable for it?
Or do I need to install LAME on the machine (and if so, how)? Hope that
someone can help me with this.

Thanks, Ralph

Main system: Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Esprit with Ortofon 2M Red | NAD PP3i