andifor wrote:
> It's easiest, if I do this with the ripper. Only one tool/UI and up to
> know, Max (on macOS) was perfect  :o)
>
> Your proposed editors mp3tag and puddletag have no native macOS support.
> Setting up Wine for mp3tag or compiling puddletag myself is probably not
> worth the effort. I keep on using LMS' ";" feature.
>
> Thanks anyway! :o)

In Max simply try tagging the Artist name as Artist1;Artist2 - LMS
should read this as multiple tags - assuming you have left ; as the
separator and insert into the database accordingly. If you use other
media players as well then they may misread but ....

*Pi3 with piCoreplayer music on QNAP TS419p via NFS*
iThingys/iPeng/Tablets/Jogglers
*Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 - > Celestion Ditton F20s
*Office* - Pi -> Sony TA FE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi & SB3 -> Onkyo CRN
755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom *Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - SB Touch -> Topping TP21 -> AKG Headphones