d6jg wrote:
> I didn’t say EAC specifically did at any point. I know it doesn’t.
> You on the other hand have said that MOST don’t. I disagree. iTunes
> does. XLD does. The ripper in Vortexbox does. DbPoweramp (the paid
> version) allows you to choose before you rip. It is the only software
> that I know of that shows you pre rip whether the dB it uses has
> suggested a Compilation tag and allows you to overwrite the choice.
> I suspect the free version if dbPoweramp does not offer this feature but
> can’t be sure.
> Given that significant examples of Ripping software DO create
> Compilation tags why wouldn’t LMS use them?
>

> Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Btw Winamp and WMP are not good examples as ripping is not their primary
purpose is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PI3 PCP/LMS STORAGE QNAP TS419P (NFS)
*Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 -> Celestion F20s
*Office* - Pi3+Sreen -> Sony TAFE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi2+DAC & SB3
-> Onkyo CRN755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - Pi2+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - SB Touch ->Sherwood AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s
Everything controlled by iPeng