rfunk wrote:
> That doesn't make sense to me, since I'm talking about flac files; TPE2
> means nothing there.
>
> (Besides, all my MP3 files treat TPE2 as band not album artist.)
>
> At some point I may give up and try to rewrite the handling of flac
> artist-like tags to my liking (e.g. separate album artist handling from
> song artist handling, add performer to songs), but I fear that may
> require database changes. Now that I'm transitioning to flac, the
> mp3-centrism feels confining.
>
> Sent from my BTV-W09 using Tapatalk

Did you try? I am not sure that it only is related to mp3 files...

Living: EtherRegen -> Ultrarendu -> Benchmark DAC2 HGC -> Benchmark AHB2
-> ATC SCM19 v2 & Sennheiser HD650
Kitchen: SB Touch -> Audio Pro Addon T10 gen2
Kids rooms: SB Booms
Bedroom: SB Boom & SB Radio
Controls: iPeng, Material Skin & LMS via internet
Server: Windows 10 Pro with LMS 7.9.3
Spare: 2 SB Touch, 1 SB3, 2 SB Radio