On comp.sys.acorn.programmer the following came up:

In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Alex Waugh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Tue, 12 Jun 2001, James Taylor wrote:
> >
> > Yes, I've heard of the ImageMagick and GD graphics libraries which
> > both have Perl interfaces. I haven't looked into them yet, but they
> > are high on my list of things to master next.

[snip]

> GD has already been ported, and my PHP port can use GD.

I would very much like to be able to use GD on RISC OS but don't
know where to start when it comes to getting it working via Perl.
Please could someone help me out. Thanks.

PS. I tried CC'ing my Usenet posting to this list but the listbot
refused, which I found surprising given that it seemed like such
a logical thing to want to do. Oh well, hope you can help anyway.
Thanks.

Yours,
--
James Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
PGP public key available: 0x3FBE1BF9

Please do not give my email address to anyone else without my prior
permission, and do not send me any bulk mailings or SPAM of any kind.