On Sun 15 Jun, "stephane HAbeTT roux" wrote:

> I'm trying to use the File::Find module with port 1.13 of version 5.005
>
> My main problem is that directory names are returned by this module,
> along with file names of course. Is that the standard behaviour or
> someting wrong with the RISC OS port ?

It is perfectly standard behaviour. If you wish to ignore
directories then simply test for them in the first line
of your "wanted()" routine like so:

find(sub {
    return if -d; # Returns without doing anything if this is a directory

    # Process files here

}, '/dir/to/scan');

--
James Taylor, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, UK.       PGP key: 3FBE1BF9