Hi.
I got my new Allen & Heath XB14 with USB input working straight away
on a Linux Mint box, where I compiled Rivendell myself. But I can't
get it to work on the machine for my main studio, which runs the
Broadcast CD (upgraded to latest version of Rivendell). When I go into
Audio resources the USB card is not present.
Output of lsusb:
Bus 001 Device 003: ID 08bb:2900 Texas Instruments Japan PCM2900 Audio Codec
Output of /proc/asound/cards:
0 [default ]: USB-Audio - USB Audio CODEC
Burr-Brown from TI USB Audio CODEC
at usb-0000:00:1a.0-1.2, full
1 [T28 ]: ICE1724 - Terratec PHASE 28
Terratec PHASE 28 at 0xd080, irq 121
Output of /etc/asound.conf:
# *** Start of Rivendell configuration generated by rdalsaconfig(1) ***
pcm.rd0 {
type hw
card 0
device 0
}
ctl.rd0 {
type hw
card 0
}
# *** End of Rivendell configuration generated by rdalsaconfig(1) ***
BTW: Administration-> Soundcard Detection is able to play sound via USB.
Any ideas?
Thank you very much!
Kind regards,
Morten
_______________________________________________
Rivendell-dev mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.rivendellaudio.org/mailman/listinfo/rivendell-dev