Hello everybody,

I second that.
And to remain in that topic, Ijust have a little question, because as a
matter of fact, I tried to test some events that way.

Here is the thing : we have a machine on which we set download events.
But if we try to set eventson this machine, using a remotely connected
rdcatch, the events are never fired.
If we set it locally, they get fired normally.

Is this a bug, or shouldn't it be possible to control the events of a
machine from other machines ?

    Thanks in advance.

        Hoggins!